Are you a Homebased Childcare Educator?


Effectively you are a Self Employed Educator that is responsible for your own tax.

Every year you MUST determine if you owe tax on your earnings and advise IRD if you need to pay tax.

However there are some great tax breaks with being a Homebased Childcare Educator.

We can assist with this process for *$60 inc GST for the tax year

*This is based on all information being supplied to us.  Any further follow-up will incur fees of $35/hour+GST charged in 15 minute blocks.

Apply NOW

Contact us for further information or request for assistance.